Asthma caused by allergies, air pollution, respiratory infections, sulfites in food and certain medications. Common symptoms include coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness.
Remedies for Asthma
• Turmeric powder (1 teasp.) one glass of milk with one spoon of honey use 3 times.
• Mustard oil can be mixed with camphor and rubbed into the back of the chest
• Mix one gram of ginger powder and one gram of black pepper powder in a teaspoon of honey.
• Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 are very important nutrients to treat asthma decreasing the Inflammation in the lungs.
• Vitamin C Is needed to fight infection, increase the amount of oxygen and reduce Inflammation.
• Eat salmon 3 times a week and take salmon oil capsules.
• Boil 10 to 15 cloves of garlic in one-half cup of milk. Drink this once a day.