Bad breath is one of worst medical problem people are suffering all over the world. The causes for this embarrassing and at the same time discouraging disease are poor gums, non-chewed food trapped between tooth, eating greasy and garlic foods, eating onion-rich food.
Some other causes are diseases like diabetes, sinusitis, chronic diseases; intestinal disease such as constipation has a major role in producing bad smell . Respiratory disease cause thick layers on tongue, which produce foul smell.
Remedies for Bad Breath
• Brushing teeth after every meal will prevent bad breath.
• Gargle with baking soda dissolved in warm water. It can also be used for cleaning tongue. This remedy is one of the good remedies for bad breath.
• Eating yogurt for 6 weeks will completely remove bad breath.
• Eating apple is also good for mouth purification as it removes the bacteria causing bad breath.
• Mouthwashes containing, dyes and alcohol should be avoided as they only provide temporary relief.
• Rinse juice of half a lemon with a glass of water after every meal. This is one of the effective home remedies for bad breath.
• Chewing cardamom seeds also sweeten the breath.
• Tea made from fenugreek (methi) seeds – This is one of the oldest and effective remedy used to get rid of . Take a 1/2 liter of water and put to boil add a teaspoon of fenugreek seed to it and boil at medium or low flame for 10-20 minutes. Strain away all the seeds and take this tea 3-4 times a day.
• Rinsing mouth with mixture containing parsley leaves – Take 1-2 glass of water and adds finely chopped parsley leaves to it. Boil it for 15-20 minutes. Add 3-4 cloves to it and boil it for some time with constant stirring. Strain it and bring it to lukewarm temperature and rinse your mouth (gargle) two to three times a day.
This has come out as an effective remedy for the treatment of bad breath.