Benefits Of Avocado – Healing Herbs
Avocado is often said to be the most nutritious fruit in the world. It provides more than 25 essential nutrients such as protein, potassium, vitamin E, C, B-vitamins, folic acid, iron, copper, phosphorus and magnesium.
• It is also high in fiber that is good for the digestive system and the heart.
• Overall, avocado is considered a complete food.
• With vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, calories and fiber with no cholesterol and is sodium free.
• Avocado is ideal for growing up children, adults and even for babies, especially when blended with other fruits.
• For athletes, avocado is a nutritious energy booster to rev up the body’s strength.
• It also helps to thin the blood, soothe inflammation and improve blood sugar imbalance.
• It is rich in vitamin E, an antioxidant that detoxifies and boosts resistance to infections.
• Avocado’s B-vitamin levels help the immune cells to destroy harmful invaders.
• It is good for prostate gland