Benefits of Lemon – Healing Herbs
Lemons are a popular fruit that people use in small quantities and with herbs and spices, but they are rarely consumed alone, due to their intense, sour flavor.
• It acts as a blood purifier and as a cleansing agent.
• lemon juice can cure constipnation.
• It acts as a liver tonic and helps you digest your food by helping your liver produce more bile.
• It decreases the amount of phlegm produced by your body.
• It is a good antiseptic and can cure problems related to skin.
• Daily consumption of lemon water can make a huge difference in the appearance of your skin.
• It can remove wrinkles and blackheads.
• Lemon water if applied on the areas of burns can fade the scars.
• It is a cooling agent, it reduces the burning sensation on the skin.
• The massages of lemon juice on gums can stop gum bleeding. Itgives relief from bad smell and other problems related to gums.
• lemon juice mixed with one glass of lukewarm water and one spoon of honey, it reduces the body weight as well as throat infection too.