Dark circles can make a beautiful face very ugly. Dark blemishes are formed under the eyes due to various reasons. Heredity is believed to be one of the major reasons for its formation. Dark circles are also considered to be a sign of unhealthiness. Some time it appears with age, stress, and Nutrient deficiency.
• Try to sleep 8 hours a day and rest properly.
• Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a cream.
• Application of a thin sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day, relieves stress and cools down the eyes.
• A mixture of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected area every night before bedtime. You will see a remarkable improvement in two to three weeks.
• Consume at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis. Water is a very essential remedy in this case and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
Read This : Eye Problems – Common Causes and Remedies