Women lose hairs In menopause. Mothers usually lose a lot of hair during a 6-month period after giving birth.
Other reasons for hair loss are pollution, hereditary problem, lack of sleep, stress, infection, surgery, high fever, diets, over brushing, syphilis, and tumors. Lack of vitamins, minerals or iron in the body
Remedies for Hair loss
• Take Vitamins A, B6, B12, Folic acid, biotin, and Vitamin C.
• Take Silica in capsules once a day, makes hair stronger and thicker.
• Apply coconut oil and wait for 1 hour and take headbath. which will helps to prevent hair loss.
• Don’t comb your hair after taking head bath, wait till your hair gets dry. So that you will not loose any hair.
• Apply Cocunut milk to your hair and wash after some time helps to prevent hair loss.
• Apply egg yolk and massage slowly to hair and wait for an hour and wash it.
• Apply Hibiscus plant leaves paste to hair and wait for half an hour and wash it.
• Hibiscus flower powder mix with rose water and make it as a paste and apply it to roots of the hair and wait for 30 mins and wash it.
• Mix egg yolk with henna and apply to hair and wash it when it becomes dry.
• Eat as much as green leafy vegetables to stop hair loss.
• Dry-up the Holy Basil (Tulsi) leaves and neem leaves, and make it as a powder and add some water to it and make it as a paste. Apply this paste to hair and wait for 1 hour and wash it.
• Don’t use soaps or shampoo for head bath. Daily morning having a head bath with cold water helps to improve blood circulation in the head and also helps in giving the proteins to scalp, which resulted good hair growth, strong black hair and stops hair loss problem.
• Use shampoos and conditioners containing silica and biotin extracts.
• Avoid hair sprays and gels.
• Do not brush your hair too much.
CHECK THIS: Acne Spots, Acne Marks, Acne Scars