Heartburn is an irritation of the esophagus that is caused by stomach acid. This can create a burning discomfort in the upper abdomen or below the breast bone.
Heartburn or reflux happens when the contents of the stomach back up into the oesophagus, causing a burning sensation. Most healthy people experience heartburn from time to time.less sleep Pregnant women, Overweight people can suffer from constant heartburn.
Remedies for Heart Burning
• Ginger tea: by mixing one tablespoon of grinded ginger with water and boil it for few minutes. Now drink this tea 2 – 3 times daily will help you get rid of gas.
• Baking soda gives instant relief from gas. Drink 1/4 tsp of baking soda mixed with a glass of water. This is an efficient antacid.
• Take 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon powder mixed with one glass of warm milk or add some honey to cinnamon powder stir properly and drink it.
• Take some clove of garlic and add some water, equal amount of black pepper and cumin seeds and boil them for some minutes. Strain all the ingredients and allow it cool in room temperature. Drink this garlic solution at least twice or thrice daily for better results.
• Take equal amounts of black pepper, dried mint leaves, ginger powder, and coriander seeds. Grind them to fine powder. Take one teaspoonful of this powder twice a day.
• Add a few drops of black seed oil to a hot cup of milk and add one teaspoon of honey. Also, eat a lot of lettuce.
• Eat a banana or an apple before bedtime to relieve or prevent discomfort.
• Foods and beverages to avoid: Alcohol, Coffee, orange, grapefruits, tomatoes or other acidic juices, Fatty foods, fried foods, and as well as spicy foods should not use.