High Blood Pressure is caused by Obesity, Stress, Hormonal changes in women, High intake of sodium
Remedies for High Blood Pressure
• Garlic is known as one of the most effective remedy in lowering the blood pressure.
• Squeeze half a lemon in 100-150 grams of water and drink it every two hours for immediate relief.
• Indian gooseberry (amla) is also effective food remedy. One tablespoonful each of fresh amla juice and honey mixed should be taken every morning
• Watermelon is safeguard against hypertension.
• Grind equal amounts of watermelon seeds and poppy seed. Take one teaspoonful with an empty stomach in the evening with water for lowering blood pressure.
• Take one teaspoonful of fenugreek seeds morning and evening with an empty stomach for 20-25 days with water.
• One or two pieces of garlic rolled in raisin lowers blood pressure.
• Take four leaves of Holy Basil and two leaves of Neem with 3-4 teaspoonful of water, empty stomach for 6-7 days.