Low blood pressure, also known as hypotension, The condition can be caused by issues like dehydration, prolonged bed rest, nutritional deficiencies, a decrease in blood volume, heart problems, pregnancy, endocrine disorders, and neurological conditions.
Remedies for Low Blood Pressure
• Simply mix one-half teaspoon of salt in a glass of water and drink it. You can also drink sports beverages.
• Having a cup of strong coffee, hot chocolate, cola, or any caffeinated beverage can also temporarily increase your blood pressure.
• Soak 30 to 40 raisins in a cup of water overnight. Eat them in the morning, one at a time, on an empty stomach. You can also drink the water in which the raisins were soaked.Follow this remedy for a few weeks or even a month.
• Drink a cup of beetroot juice twice daily for about one week.
• Soak five to six almonds in water overnight.In the morning, peel off the skin and grind the almonds into a smooth paste.Finally, boil the paste in a cup of milk. Drink a cup of this every morning.
• Take a glass of carrot juice.Mix two tablespoons of honey in it.Drink it twice daily (on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening).
• Drink some lemon juice mixed with a little salt and sugar. It helps energize your body by stimulating the liver function and aiding in digestion. A glass of sugarcane juice mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice and salt is also useful.
(Note): Also, consult your doctor to check if any of your prescription medications are causing the problem.