Measles is an infection caused due to virus. This viral infection is very common among children. It is a communicable disease and gets transferred to another person via coughing, sneezing etc. Its symptoms include redness, rashes, fever, sneezing, runny nose, coughing etc.
Usually, its initial symptoms are similar to that of flu or cold. These symptoms include runny eyes, irritability, tiredness and disliking bright light. Rashes are symptoms of measles and can affect face, feet, neck and forehead etc.
Remedies for Measles
• Fresh Orange juice had 2 times is good.
• Be on light diet. Corn flakes and rice flakes are considered to be light diet.
• Avoid heavy food and milk products like cheese.
• Take bath with water of baking soda,Take one cup of baking soda and add it in bath water.
• Drinking barley water about 2-3 times in a day serves as a fabulous remedy for treating measles.
• If heat has been generated in the body because of measles, mix butter and sugar candy in equal quantity and lick 2 tsp. of it in the morning.
• Taking rest is beneficial for the patients suffering from measles.
• Junk & Spicy foods should be avoided.
CHECK THIS: Cough: Common Causes And Remedies