Mouth Ulcer is often caused due to food triggers, constipation, hereditary factors, hormonal changes, excess acidity, accidental cheek bites, stress, and deficiencies of vitamin B complex, vitamin C, or iron.
Remedies for Mouth Ulcer
• Mix a little honey in one tablespoon of coconut milk. Massage the affected area with it. Do this three or four times a day.
• Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with a little water to make a thin paste. Dab it on the affected area. Repeat this several times a day.
• Simply dip a cotton swab in honey and dab it on the affected area.
• Try to avoid acidic foods
• Mix a pinch of turmeric powder to 1 tsp glycerine and apply.
CHECK THIS: Fever: Common Causes And Remedies