The sinuses are small cavities which are blocked by mucous, air. This can cause pain and pressure; sometimes, it can lead to bacterial infection and also cause pain, congestion, cough, post-nasal drip, and sometimes tooth or facial pain.
Remedies for Sinusitis
• Prepare a tea of fenugreek (methi dana)seed by boiling a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in some water and then consuming this liquid once it has cooled down.
• Have 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with 1 teaspoon of honey in it twice a day.
• 1 teaspoon black seeds (kalonji) with hot water 2 times a day .
CHECK THIS: Cold And Flu: Common Causes And Remedies
• black seeds (kalovnji) oil 1 teaspoon in 1 glass water boil it and inhale it steam by nostrils. It will open nose
• Fresh fruit juices & Vegetable soups,
• Well balanced diet by including seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables, fruits helps
• Avoid fried, starchy foods and drinks, White sugar, rice, pasta, Pies, cakes and candies
• Avoid banana, eggplant, bell pepper, tomato, as these clog the channels.
• Stay on bed, drink plenty of warm water.
SEE ALSO: Mouth Ulcer: Common Causes And Remedies